Dried Steak on Rack gives me an error

• When I try to take dried meat off the drying rack it says this is not allowed on this server? I looked and there are no restrictions in the permissions. Is there something I am missing? It also says that about spruce.

• have you asked the server owner about it?

ich kann nur ein bisschen deutsch sprechen (mehr lesen). fur alles andere, es gibt google translate.

any blueprints i share are free to use however you want (aside from selling them obviously), but i would love to see what you do with them, and be sure to credit me when you share projects that involve my work.

Bitte verlinken Sie zurück zu meinen Blueprint-Threads (oder erwähnen Sie zumindest meinen Namen), wenn Sie Projekte hochladen, die meine Arbeit verwenden.

• LOL I am the server owner.. But it is ok I had a different Area permission and when you entered it would not let you pick things up. That is what I get for cut and paste. Thanks for the reply.

ah yeah that would have been good to know XD glad you figured it out tho.

ich kann nur ein bisschen deutsch sprechen (mehr lesen). fur alles andere, es gibt google translate.

any blueprints i share are free to use however you want (aside from selling them obviously), but i would love to see what you do with them, and be sure to credit me when you share projects that involve my work.

Bitte verlinken Sie zurück zu meinen Blueprint-Threads (oder erwähnen Sie zumindest meinen Namen), wenn Sie Projekte hochladen, die meine Arbeit verwenden.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!