Is there a way to rotate the F7 delete box?

• Seems this routine always starts that last place I used it and I get a huge box if I move. Also it always starts and an oblique angle and I cant seem to make it rotate to cover what I want to delete. Is there any way to do this?

• the selection box is tied to the same directions / angle as the grid

and I guess you cannot turn that part off? Problem is that things you want to delete are not built or placed in the matter of blueprints in the direction aligned with the grid. So if you have a building that has inbuilt items you want to delete then you have to do it piecemeal. This is true long after you lose the ability to undo a blueprint.

• and I guess you cannot turn that part off? Problem is that things you want to delete are not built or placed in the matter of blueprints in the direction aligned with the grid. So if you have a building that has inbuilt items you want to delete then you have to do it piecemeal. This is true long after you lose the ability to undo a blueprint.

Nope can't do it, tied to the grid.

And yeah I've had many cases like what you described. Actually had to deal with one earlier when trying to redo my meditation / tea house down at my lake....ended up just blueprinting the whole thing so I can work on it somewhere else because it's off grid rotated.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!