Man, what happend to the green and red loam?

• I have some furniture and blueprints that seems to have kept these colorful additions from JAVA. But if I build a new structure I can no longer use these colors in for walls or floors. I assume they will be placed in the game in the standard, in the next patch coming in "two weeks".

• I have some furniture and blueprints that seems to have kept these colorful additions from JAVA. But if I build a new structure I can no longer use these colors in for walls or floors. I assume they will be placed in the game in the standard, in the next patch coming in "two weeks".

Paint brush, roller, hire professional painters, learn to loam err love the brown?? lol :P

• yeah should have, would have, could have..... if I had remembered about the freaking F8 thing.... LOL

I just got done redoing a roof on my one building for the third time, my brain is mush. lol

Well unfortunately you cannot just paint/plaster one side seems the entire block changes So back to the thin covers for the walls that I can paint with F8 :hushed: But at least I can paint them.:monocle:

• Well unfortunately you cannot just paint/plaster one side seems the entire block changes So back to the thin covers for the walls that I can paint with F8 :hushed: But at least I can paint them.:monocle:

Yeah, per face painting and texture scaling would be amazeballs, but like you said at least can do thin panels.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!