New Language Update September - 23 Languages Are Being Worked On Updating Them To Version 2 With Changes Made In Recent Update.

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.1 (2024-09-02)
  • RunAndHideGamer

Changed the title of the thread from “15 New Languages For May and June : Indonesian, Filipino, Malay, Turkish, Korean, Japanese, Spanish-Spain, Russian, Italian, Polish, Ukranian, Chinese in progress.....French, Spanish-Mexican and Portuguese Translations Stage 1 Released ...” to “15 New Languages For May and June : Indonesian, Filipino, Malay, Turkish, Korean, Japanese, Spanish-Spain, Russian, Italian, Polish, Ukranian, Chinese in progress.....French, Spanish-Mexican and Portuguese Translations Stage 1 Released ....”.
  • RunAndHideGamer

Changed the title of the thread from “15 New Languages For May and June : Indonesian, Filipino, Malay, Turkish, Korean, Japanese, Spanish-Spain, Russian, Italian, Polish, Ukranian, Chinese in progress.....French, Spanish-Mexican and Portuguese Translations Stage 1 Released ....” to “15 New Languages For May and June - Indonesian, Filipino, Malay, Turkish, Korean, Japanese, Spanish-Spain, Russian, Italian, Polish, Ukranian, Chinese in progress.....French, Spanish-Mexican and Portuguese Translations Stage 1 Released ....”.
  • RunAndHideGamer

Changed the title of the thread from “15 New Languages For May and June - Indonesian, Filipino, Malay, Turkish, Korean, Japanese, Spanish-Spain, Russian, Italian, Polish, Ukranian, Chinese in progress.....French, Spanish-Mexican and Portuguese Translations Stage 1 Released ....” to “15 New Languages Coming Soon - Indonesian, Filipino, Malay, Turkish, Korean, Japanese, Spanish-Spain, Russian, Italian, Polish, Ukranian, Chinese in progress.....French, Spanish-Mexican and Portuguese Translations Stage 1 Released ....”.
  • Hoping to have the new translations out by end of tomorrow June 30...... this will not include the Asian languages which need the new update to be released before they are visible in Rising World.

Modded Rising World 2024

Now running : 100 Player Game Server With My New Modded Rising World

• Hopefully I will have this round of translations finished tomorrow and am already looking at the next group of languages.

If anyone has a language they would like to see with Rising World please drop a comment below.

Modded Rising World 2024

• At this stage I am looking at 34 languages for Rising World.......

The following are languages I am looking at over July and August after I have gone back over the 15 languages already done and fixed any translations that needed reviewing.

- Arabic

- Bulgarian

- Chinese Traditional

- Croatian

- Czech

- Danish

- Dutch

- Finnish

- Greek

- Hungarian

- Irish

- Norwegian

- Romanian

- Serbian

- Swedish

- Thai

- Turkish

- Vietnamese

- Welsh

and I will also be fixing some typos I found in the English translation.

Let me know if other languages are wanted.

Modded Rising World 2024

Edited once, last by RunAndHideGamer ().

• RunAndHideGamer

Changed the title of the thread from “15 New Languages Coming Soon - Indonesian, Filipino, Malay, Turkish, Korean, Japanese, Spanish-Spain, Russian, Italian, Polish, Ukranian, Chinese in progress.....French, Spanish-Mexican and Portuguese Translations Stage 1 Released ....” to “34 languages For Rising World by September : Currently finishing Indonesian, Filipino, Malay, Turkish, Korean, Japanese, Spanish-Spain, Russian, Italian, Polish, Ukranian, Chinese in progress.....French, Spanish-Mexican and Portuguese Stage 1 Released”.
  • Still working on the translation files which with 12 languages to translate is around 31,000 lines of text to translate........

Looking at a release hopefully late tomorrow.

Modded Rising World 2024

• Had a delay in getting the update out after some guy on steam this week was giving me a thumbs down and telling me Rising World does not have a lot of text, is not a role playing game and does not need translating.

Back into translating today.

Modded Rising World 2024

• Had a delay in getting the update out after some guy on steam this week was giving me a thumbs down and telling me Rising World does not have a lot of text, is not a role playing game and does not need translating.

Back into translating today.

you always get that guy who dumps on what you do, don't worry about them and just do your own thing, you're doing a fantastic job, :thumbup:

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • 12 languages should be finished today and all but the Asian languages released on the forum.

This will then be followed by releasing an updated version of the English translation fixing some errors I saw.

Then starting on translating the first 3 of the 15 languages listed above.

Modded Rising World 2024

• Now working on the last big section of text to be translated which is where you go into creative mode and add plants to Rising World.....

108 plants in Rising World translated into 12 languages is roughly 2 hours work just for plants.

Modded Rising World 2024

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!