Can't pick up log & Performance

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.1 (2024-09-02)
  • Haven't played much recently so not sure if this is a long-standing issue or something to do with the new version. I can't pick up this log no matter how I try (any angle, standing/crouching). I guess it's being masked by the foliage, I suppose I can dig out the ground and get it that way. Maybe it's too much of an edge case to worry about!

I'm noticing huge lag whenever I enter a forest of conifers and try turning around, also something which didn't seem to happen until installing the new version today.

Ignore that, it seems to have sorted itself out... maybe first time it was visited or something???

• Haven't played much recently so not sure if this is a long-standing issue or something to do with the new version. I can't pick up this log no matter how I try (any angle, standing/crouching). I guess it's being masked by the foliage, I suppose I can dig out the ground and get it that way. Maybe it's too much of an edge case to worry about!

Hmm... yeah most likely it's blocked by the plant ^^ I will take a closer look at this^^

I'm noticing huge lag whenever I enter a forest of conifers and try turning around, also something which didn't seem to happen until installing the new version today.

Ignore that, it seems to have sorted itself out... maybe first time it was visited or something???

Hard to tell what caused this :thinking: Was it only a temporary lag when the area was loaded, or did the game stay laggy? If this happens again, maybe send a report (just open the console and type "report") :)

• Hard to tell what caused this :thinking: Was it only a temporary lag when the area was loaded, or did the game stay laggy? If this happens again, maybe send a report (just open the console and type "report") :)

It's been fine since, just the first time I entered the forest. Could have been something else going on with my PC I guess, best ignore :D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!