Lantern placement upside down

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)
  • II went to place a lantern in my workshop. It was dark could not see until I placed it. The lantern I thought it will be hanging by the top but got placed upside down on the ceiling. It would be ok if it was on the ground ground. Not sure if that was error. I was laughing once I realized it was hanging upside down. The base of the lantern on the block while the handle is facing down.

• II went to place a lantern in my workshop. It was dark could not see until I placed it. The lantern I thought it will be hanging by the top but got placed upside down on the ceiling. It would be ok if it was on the ground ground. Not sure if that was error. I was laughing once I realized it was hanging upside down. The base of the lantern on the block while the handle is facing down.

I think the lantern is intended to hang on a wall. I just tried this. If I hang the lantern on the ceiling, it is horizontal and placed on the floor, too.
    On the other hand, if I hang it on a wall, it is in an upright position, i.e. exactly. However, it may be that you still have to turn the lantern.

It is possible to fix and rotate the lantern. If it is pitch black, setting it up will be a little more problematic, but you can pick up the lantern again with F and place it again.

It might be that it depends on the block you place it on. The alignment of it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!