Adding Monsters

• I think that there should be something a little different from,say, warewolves, fairies, abominable snowmen etc. I think it would be really great for the devs to work on something entirely different, like have a diseased biome or something, where the animals are all rotten and deranged.
    The 'monsters' dotted around could also be a mixture of existing animal parts to create something new, but without it looking really stupid. I think the devs could do a really awesome job of creating their own unique creatures, instead of being inspired by other games.

• Well, there's this - Rising World | Predator Survey | VOTE HERE

But ya, I agree that Red will have to get quite crafty with his monsters because they can easily make-or-break the game. Werewolves I wouldn't mind, same with abominable snowmen type mobs. Zombies we pushed into the distance, as with anything overused. I guess you're thinking along Thaumcraft's Taint (an Minecraft FTB mod with magic) with taint, whisps, and similar.

Rare phantoms would be appropriate, same with living snowballs with glowing colourful eyes, and tropical sand zombies. Those would be interesting, if at least as a mod monster. Birds that harass players by dropping stuff on them would be interesting also, or some entity needing to be pleased by ritual sacrifices by simply giving them food.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!