fullscreen problem

• Whenever i start the game it sais stuff like when you turn on the computer screen without consale it says signal out of range,is this a computer prob or the game does anyone know how to fix this? :evil:

• Whenever i start the game it sais stuff like when you turn on the computer screen without consale it says signal out of range,is this a computer prob or the game does anyone know how to fix this? :evil:

sounds like video card problem have you updated your video card drivers and no i dont mean by using the windows updater but going to the amd or what ever chipset you have website and downloading your drivers

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Please go to your game directory (steamversion: steam/steamapps/common/risingworld) and open the "config.properties" file with a texteditor. Adapt the value "graphic_refreshrate" to your monitors refreshrate (usually 60), and set "game_bypass_fullscreenadjustment" to true.
    If that does not help, please delete the config.properties file, and try again (if the game works then, please avoid fullscreen mode until this bug is fixed)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!