• hey i have looked at the player DB and was wanting to know if a useronline could be added this could be 1 for online 0 for off line this way it would be very simple to make a php script for a website showing what users are online

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • We can add this when we have to do some changes to the playertable again (we just want to avoid worldconversions [which would be necessary if we change the tables]), so unfortunately I can't give you an ETA when it's ready ;) Until then you can get these information alternatively from the built-in webserver, just query IP:PORT-1/playerlist (so if your server has the ip [example] 123.124.125.126 and port 4255, you get the information from 123.124.125.126:4254/playerlist)

• We can add this when we have to do some changes to the playertable again (we just want to avoid worldconversions [which would be necessary if we change the tables]), so unfortunately I can't give you an ETA when it's ready ;) Until then you can get these information alternatively from the built-in webserver, just query IP:PORT-1/playerlist (so if your server has the ip [example] 123.124.125.126 and port 4255, you get the information from 123.124.125.126:4254/playerlist)

after i made this post i did think wait the stats site has this info so there must be a way haha cheers

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!