email

• Ive just bought the game Rising World trough SEAM. Attempting to creat an account to get to play the game---it refuses my email address. it stops recording after @ sign. Please help

• Ive just bought the game Rising World trough SEAM. Attempting to creat an account to get to play the game---it refuses my email address. it stops recording after @ sign. Please help

could you type your email here for us to see it maybe we could spot the problem with it

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • won't accept any of my emails

//edit: removed emails

• @RyanTaylor: The first email you've posted is already in use, but the both other mails should work. Where do you enter those mails exactly? And how do you see it does not work (do you get a message, or is the input field colored red etc)?
    Btw., I've removed the mails from your post, it's better to not post them public ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!