• i would be nice if the doors can be locked
    by pressing F and then choose open/close or locked
    whith code or playername
    like animals invetory or hide body
    and some glass slidingdoors would be nice
    5high and 8 wide
    :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• they said they might add locking stuff later on its at the bottom of the list but its there

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • they said they might add locking stuff later on its at the bottom of the list but its there

I am slowly working on an update for AreaProtection (could've completed an RC version last weekend, but had some last minutes schedule change...) Once it is ready, you'll be able to have your area protected and allow certain players to open doors only. (No admin needed.) I'll upload a dev branch (that should not be used on a public server) to the github repo this evening so others can review the changes as they are edited.

The sliding glass door is an idea that has been floating around for some time, now... And I can't wait to have them as well! :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!