admin commands

• I am an admin on my server but I am having trouble finding a complete list of admin commands. I have been in other servers and I know there are commands for protecting land and for fast traveling to certain lots and flattening larger plots of land but I cannot find the commands anywhere. Does anybody know where to the complete list or know the commands for these three things?

• I am an admin on my server but I am having trouble finding a complete list of admin commands. I have been in other servers and I know there are commands for protecting land and for fast traveling to certain lots and flattening larger plots of land but I cannot find the commands anywhere. Does anybody know where to the complete list or know the commands for these three things?

the command your talking about need scripts installed on your server for them to work goto the lua page here and read up on how to install them then once installed you will have all the options the other admins have.

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • do i need to download lua scripts in order to use them? i am new to all this, it is my first server and i really do not know what i am doing, i am learning as i go.

• do i need to download lua scripts in order to use them? i am new to all this, it is my first server and i really do not know what i am doing, i am learning as i go.

yes you need to download unzip and copy them in there own folder into the scripts folder then restart the server if your server does not restart you may have a older script or did not copy other files into the folders of that script that it it told you to copy some script need this done to work some dont just read there help me file most will explane not only how to install but what commands they give you.

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • i downloaded the area protection script and put it in the script folder and restarted my server but it still did not work. I went to lua scripts and downloaded that file and also put it in the scripts folder and restarted my server, still does not work. I have noticed on other servers it says lua scripts but mine does not. Is there another file i need to download in order to use lua scripts or do i need to put lua scripts file somewhere else?

• i downloaded the area protection script and put it in the script folder and restarted my server but it still did not work. I went to lua scripts and downloaded that file and also put it in the scripts folder and restarted my server, still does not work. I have noticed on other servers it says lua scripts but mine does not. Is there another file i need to download in order to use lua scripts or do i need to put lua scripts file somewhere else?

no theres no other files so must be something your doing did you unzip the files before you moved them to the script folder ? they need to be unziped and also in there own folder inside the scripts folder so protection needs a folder called protection with all the files unzipped inside of it

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!