Questions

• I hope this is the place for questions? Seemed the most appropriate. I have several questions about this game and was unable to find info online or even access the Wiki on the website.

Plowed field: Now what? How do I add flowers, carrots, watermelon or pumpkins? I'm running out of food fast. Rarely find apples in the too tall grass.

Inventory Slots: Armor Slot? Equipment Slot? Why can't I put anything in them?

Where is the water?

Weapon upgrades?

Chests?

Found other rare ores besides iron. But can't make anything with it?

How do I find my LAN address to invite friends? Or can I?

The game shows real promise! However, I didn't know I was buying a game in Alpha stage. Just now noticed where it says it on your site. Macgamestore.com doesn't even say it's an unfinished game. Not to big of a deal, just wish I knew.

• Plowed field: Now what? How do I add flowers, carrots, watermelon or pumpkins? I'm running out of food fast. Rarely find apples in the too tall grass.

Currently you can only plant tomatoes and carrots. Just cut those plants with the sickle (instead of picking them up), that gives you saplings ;)

Inventory Slots: Armor Slot? Equipment Slot? Why can't I put anything in them?

You can only put "equipment" items into the equipment slots (i.e. clock, compass), then you're able to access them via hotkey (e.g. hold K to display the compass etc.). Since armor is not implemented yet, there is no use for the armor slot at the moment.

Where is the water?

Water is unfortunately not implemented yet.

Weapon upgrades?

Weapon upgrades are not available yet.

Chests?

You can find several types of chests at the sawbench ;)

How do I find my LAN address to invite friends? Or can I?

Your friends can only connect via your LAN address when they're in the same local network. Otherwise you have to use a program like Tunngle or Hamachi. Alternatively you can let your friends connect via internet, but that requires you to forward all necessary ports (by default 4254-4259 TCP and UDP). You can find out your IP on this homepage for example: https://www.whatismyip.com/

However, I didn't know I was buying a game in Alpha stage. Just now noticed where it says it on your site. Macgamestore.com doesn't even say it's an unfinished game

It's stated on our homepage and on Steam (it's an Early Access game). We were not aware of the description on Macgamestore.com, of course that's something that needs to be changed, thanks for letting us know! ;)

• theenoid mentioned this, but did not explicitly state it as a question. I am not able to access the wiki, has the wiki been implemented yet? If so, how do I obtain authentication to log on to it?

• Thanks for the replies. Helped alot!

No, MacGameStore didn't mention it was in Alpha. I haven't been back there since, maybe they changed it by now.

No, MacGameStore didn't mention it was in Alpha. I haven't been back there since, maybe that changed it by now.

In fact it does say it but you failed to bother reading it o,0

DescriptionPUBLISHERKISS
    RELEASE DATE5/20/2015
    LANGUAGESEnglish, German
    INCLUDESSingle-playerMulti-playerCo-op
    ALSO AVAILABLE FOR

Note: This game is currently Early Access on Steam.Rising <<<<<<<<<---------------------------------------------------------

World is an open-world sandbox game with randomly generated, fully destructible environments.Starting with the most basic of tools, collect resources to survive in the wildness. Evolve your world to create one of the biggest cities of all time or a gigantic castle, or simply let your imagination run riot! If being creative is all too much, just connect with your friends and get them to help.Anything is possible!Rising World is a procedurally generated world, with fully textures landscapes, over 200 different building materials, loads of tools and many other items to help you create OR destroy your world without any restrictions.

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!