Hollow Earth H̶e̶l̶l̶/̶N̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶

• Journey to the Center of the Earth is a classic 1864 science fiction novel by Jules Verne. The story involves German

professor Otto Lidenbrock who believes there are volcanic tubes going toward the centre of the Earth.

The Lost World is a novel released in 1912 by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Land of the Lost (1974 TV series)

The Hollow Earth theory

Are examples of this..... now I can't put my finger on it, but I've seen Hell/Nether done somewhere before.

Hollow earth could be just as inhospitable as Hell, having killer plants, tar pits, quicksand, volcanic activity, prehistoric beasts, lizard men and so-on.

Also zombie dogs could be replaced with say werewolfs or ferral, rabbid or wild dogs.

I would also like to see tortoises on the upper Earth, and maybe use thier shells as sheilds.

• I would love to see this, especially if they included dinosaurs and other things to make it really an interesting place to be. Without mods the "nether" region in Minecraft seems like it was just another idea that was started and never finished to the point of being a real area explore, settle, and survive in, rather than just a short proof of concept thing. I'd love to see something better here.

• Yes, there's already a place in hell for that :P the landscape is a just a little too random at the moment, but this could be interesting. (Kind of like Diablo.) And players would require a pretty darn strong armure just to walk down there (because of the heat).

With flying dragons or other creatures, lava/steam geysers that could instantly kill you regardless of the armor. And diamonds should only be extracted from hell stones. That plus other materials and loot obtained from slayed creatures, hell could truly be the ultimate place to venture in Rising World. There should also be formidable random encounters just above hell, wherever hell stone can be found (il.e. fire/stone golems, etc.)

These hell creatures should only go after players found down there and, if brought toward the surface, should crawl back in before reaching light of day, to prevent players from luring the creatures somewhere they can easily be killed, thus cheat the AI and gain valuable loot too easily.

• A 'Hollow Earth' would be sweet. And I don't see Hell here being an 'after thought' with Red actually knowing what to do with it...or so it seems. Classified information about mobs.

I would welcome feathery dinosaurs, and only them. Same with dragons, moleman, crazy magical powers, and etc. If I may, I'd also like to recommend that any darkness should have the power to kill down there, as with a Minecraft mod. Would be appropriate to carry that over into this with any prolonged exposure causing hallucinations, gradual health damage (from insanity, the atmosphere, the silence of the noise, and etc). Needing armour, or a suit, should should go a long way into keeping you save.....

Ya, I agree Foobar on this. I love his wording more than what I'm wording mine. It should be very creepy, and far below hell. As for Hell, those random encounters and deathly entities, that shall be trippy. I would want human players or NPC companions to join me. No way I'm going down there along. Blame Minecraft with the zombies, witches, skeletons, Enderman, and the creepers......This game is going to be far more brutal in that.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!