Updated Steam Trailer.

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)
  • I was having my usual wander around the steam store the other night, and couldn't resist watching the release trailer for this lovely game. i had the volume up pretty high, and it was lovely! the choice of music is perfect!
    However! (Haa!) It seems that the game has far outpaced the trailer, and i'm thinking, perhaps it should be updated with the mining and such, perhaps the new biomes when they're ready? It just occurred to me that there may be people out there who are not particularly interested in joining forums or asking questions about the game. they may rely on the trailer when they decide to buy the game.
    It's no big deal at all haa! just a little thought really. hee hee!

• Trailers being a big part of grabbing people's attention, yes. Having a catchy main theme music also goes a long way, not just trailer music. If Rising World can have an epic main theme then that should be awesome. Ya, I would expect another trailer to pop up only after the biome. Would be something to look into once again, just not in a rush.

No rush. But I did think that it's about time to show the BQQ & smelting stuff. Same with the biomes. Something after the biomes would be a neat opportunity.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!