Server problem

• I bought this game from steam. I want to play with my friends. we tried to play in singleplayer mode but my friend got many disconnected problem. Then i tried to host a server. What is my wrong? And sorry for my bad english :/ pls help

• Please upload the full serverlog (can be found in the "Logs" folder in your server directory) here, eventually there might be a hint about what's going on :)
    What kind of disconnect does your friend get (what message)?

• My friend didnt get any message. She just disconnect when she tried something to craft. Then she come back to game again and same situation is happening again

Edited once, last by red51: Removed sensitive data ().

• My friend didnt get any message. She just disconnect when she tried something to craft. Then she come back to game again and same situation is happening again

Please post the serverlog, not the server.properties file ;) You find the logs in the "Logs" folder.
    If your friend loses connection when crafting an item there is apparently something going wrong. If it's really a serverside issue there should be a hint in the serverlog ;)

• if you cant work out what the serverlog is then maybe you should leve the idea of running a server and just use one of the meany others that users offer i see in your properties file you filled out some info for the mysql and also you posted your server password for everyone to see, its never good to let users see any of this info unless you intend on getting hacked password=******** o0

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Edited once, last by red51: Removed sensitive data ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!