Assistance wanted-Needed to setup DS

• I dont need to do this on My machine do I ??

If I can join Other Servers ? The problem is the Server, Its not Showing up, i cant access via the ip.

Obviously If i have to start opening Ports on my Router to join my own server ??

I think I'll let it dropp. Some reason the server isn't allowing those ports to open or that Program.

Appreciate the Help anyway. :)

• Sorry to seem difficult but have never had issue with other Game Dedicated Servers Before.
    Just normally open the Ports and that's it, Normally they show in the MP lobby.

Im hosting Rising World on a Dedicted Server we have Not a Local Machine, we have a number of Racing Games hosted there as well.

I normally would just open the ports in the firewall and thats it .

• that's fine some well known ports are open and some games use thease ports others you need to open the only problem im having is the lack of info and the under standing of what setup you are using i think we can solve this so your server is not local do you rent this server, or do you own it, if you own it can you enter the modem settings to open the ports or not ? what sort connection to the internet does it have, don't forget im just in fact trying to help you get this thing going so don't give up just yet the more info you give me the better i can pin point the problem ATM im starting from the start of what most users need to know because thats the most common problem once we know you have opened the ports on the modem then we can move to the next stage ;-D

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Ok.

I rent the Server.

Its running Windows Server 2008

No Modem by the looks, Only access is the Firewall where I can set the Rules and ports.

• i would say you need to contact your server host admin and get them to open also when you connext did you add the port to the end of the ip like this 119.224.64.54:4255 if not before you contact your server provider try that

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Yeah wont be contacting them. cost $ for them to do anything.

Think i'll just let it go. spent too much time on it.

Appreciate the help anyway. Never encountered a problem like this before.

Cheers anyway :thumbup:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!