Rcon clean up, has no effect

• The clean function in the rcon tool has no effect.
    Buildings, chests and everything is still there.
    And i keep losing the connection as well.
    Any ideas? ?(

• it wont remove buildings just items that users drop and leave on the ground and dead bodys and cut trees

for the connextion problem you need to redownload it as it was updated with the update

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Thanks, i downloaded the update. Works now.
    - So there is now way to clean up the map ?
    There should be somekind of return objects function, or you will end up with a real mess on open servers

• - So there is now way to clean up the map ?
    There should be somekind of return objects function, or you will end up with a real mess on open servers

That's nothing that should be done via the Rcon tool. If you want to clean up your map of all buildings, just create a new world with the same seed of the old one.
    Eventually we can offer a small tool somewhen in the future which removes all buildings from a world offline.

• Thanks for the help!! :)
    Im thinking in the long run.
    If you have people coming in and out, it would be a nice feature if you could return objects to the owner, so you could maybe avoid half buildings around etc.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!