Wont launch

• So i bought the game on steam and when i launch it it redirects me to a german java page and i updated it but it keeps redirecting me to this page and its getting really annoying i just want to play

• Downloaded the 64 bit version and nothing? This is ridiculous! What is bofa?

• Yes....tried everything....now it goes to English Java page when i click start

• Yes, we updated the game, that's why you get to the english java page now.
    But the game only redirects to the java page if it does not find the correct java version.

You also have a 64 Bit OS, don't you? Is it on Windows 7 or Windows 8?

• Windows 8 and 64 bit....i see multiple posts online of others having this same trouble

• Yes but these were the typical combinations causing the errors:

1. 64 bit OS but only 32 bit Java installed
    2. 32 bit OS (there was a bug with the launcher of the game, this is fixed now)
    3. Multiple Java versions installed
    4. No Java installed at all

Nearly every issue on the Steam forums related to this problem falls into one of those categories.

You said you uninstalled java completely. Did you also deleted the related folders (if any were remaining) manually? Also tried rebooting?

• Same I'm on a windows 7 done everything. Very pumped to play the game and just kind of done with it now. :cursing:

• I'm sorry to hear that! :/
    Perhaps try the following: Uninstall Java completely (make sure it is really gone), goto to the Java page, download the 64 bit version for Windows 7 and install it, then close your browser and restart Steam (or the best thing would be to reboot the computer), then try starting the game again.

• I've been trying to figure this java thing out and I'm honestly just getting a headache from it. I have installed java(TV) or whatever those two letters are and it keeps asking me to download it again and again. I've gotten sooo close but then it says the game is already running

• I'll read the response in the morning but every time that I launch the game it will stay a black screen for about two seconds and then just not respond and crash. Please let me know if you know a fix for whatever is happening. :sleeping:

• I'm having the same issue, which is incredibly annoying. I'd love to play the game but I've tried everything listed above without any success. I hope this gets resolved soon!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!