Not working with Win 10 good

• Just installed windows 10 and found a big problems with rising worlds, game loads ok but the mouse coursor is way off line in the game settings, i did managed to change the resolution to see if that helped but no joy, and in game was so unplayable i had to quit the game.

All graphic drivers are up to date, iv also uninstalled the game from steam and reinstalled it but with no effect, im going to try a few other things and see how it goes, anyone els having trouble woth win10???

• The game hasn't been tested officially on Windows 10 yet, but according to user reports, there should be no problem with that.
    What graphics card do you have exactly? The problem with wrong cursor position has been reported previously in combination with downsampling (i.e. using a higher resolution that's not supported by your monitor).
    Maybe try to disable fullscreen, on some machines it can cause trouble. If the issues no longer persist in windowed mode, you can alternatively adapt the resolution to your desktop resolution and enable the "undecorated" mode (which will provide a "fake fullscreen").

• Hi ok just a update after the upgrade of Windows 10 Had a couple of problems with Rising world "wrong cursor position & in game had very poor performance", but after uninstalling the game from my system including Reg entries and reinstall im glad to say that everything is now working great.

Not sure if it was down to just doing an upgrade to Win 10 / Steam / or that iv install it in a different drive "maybe all 3" and somewhere along the lines the settings got a little messed up

Spec's amd 5200@ 2.8 - 3.1 / Nvidia 660ti

Now back to my Wild ~Wild ~ west ~ land More to follow 8o

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!