BUG or What with furnaces

• Why does it take me back to the front page when I click on "BUGTRACKER".

I am not sure if this is a bug or what. When I am putting ore in or out of the smelters at times, the on off button pops up. I cannot get rid of it besides backing up quite annoying. X( Also at times I cannot put anything into the furnaces. Just thought Red would like to know.

DEATH AND DESTRUCTION PVP
    192.154.229.151:4255

• When I am putting ore in or out of the smelters at times, the on off button pops up. I cannot get rid of it besides backing up quite annoying. Also at times I cannot put anything into the furnaces

To take ore out of the furnace, you need to aim at the ore and press the interaction key. Make sure your crosshair turns into a small hand. If you see a circle with three dots, you're aiming at the furnace itself (pressing the interaction key brings up the small context menu in this case).
    To put ore into the furnace, make sure you see a small "preview" when aiming at the individual slots (having the ore equipped) ;)

• I use my interaction key. I will be putting ores in no problem all of a sudden the hand turns into the on or off selection, and the only way I can get rid of it is by backing up and trying again. My thought is maybe the on off area of the programming is off?

DEATH AND DESTRUCTION PVP
    192.154.229.151:4255

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!