Let construction elements automatically fit in between other objects

• It quiet takes some time to make construction elements fit correctly between other objects.
    E.g.: http://steamcommunity.com/shar…filedetails/?id=513707420
    Let's say I want to place that plank just between these two beams. To do that, I have to manually change the size of the plank until it fits.
    Therefore, I would be much easier if there was a faster way to do that. For example, if you would click on the right beam with mouse3 and then on the left one, it would recognize that the lenght of the plank matters here and automatically change its size correctly to make it fit in.

• It quiet takes some time to make construction elements fit correctly between other objects.
    E.g.: http://steamcommunity.com/shar…filedetails/?id=513707420
    Let's say I want to place that plank just between these two beams. To do that, I have to manually change the size of the plank until it fits.
    Therefore, I would be much easier if there was a faster way to do that. For example, if you would click on the right beam with mouse3 and then on the left one, it would recognize that the lenght of the plank matters here and automatically change its size correctly to make it fit in.

this is a very nice idea also what about if you hit a key that enables auto fit witch makes it go between areas in a given area

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • also what about if you hit a key that enables auto fit witch makes it go between areas in a given area

That actually seems way easier than my idea xD
    I guess red will need to implement a lot of new key-binds just for the construction system if he would make everything possible I suggested ^^

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!