Rotating wood beams

• When I try to create a round shape using wood beams I can rotate the first few beams without loosing the center snap point (using the grid of course) but then I loose the center snap point and can not continue rotating the beam in a circle.Is there a way to lock the snap point in one spot?

• When I try to create a round shape using wood beams I can rotate the first few beams without loosing the center snap point (using the grid of course) but then I loose the center snap point and can not continue rotating the beam in a circle.Is there a way to lock the snap point in one spot?

i replyed to your steam post as you know but for others
    make you grid big and your plank or beam thin also dont have the auto lock on to turn auto lock on and off hit enter after you make a round then use a beam as a block and hit enter to turn auto lock on and lock the beam to the outer edge and work your way around to forum a ring

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!