After latest update (picking up objects) looses inventory - also inventory is full warning missing - Blue Print (Grass and no Rotation)

• After re-picking up objects (chests extra) it looses all the items inside.

The other bug probably was reported before but it's with Furnace. If you try to take out items out of Furnace and your inventory is full it doesn't give you a warning "Inventory is Full" It took me a few seconds to figure that out.

Probably also known "Blue Print" shows grass through a placed item, You can't rotate blue prints, you can't cut grass since blue print block object is on top. The grass (vegetation) touching a placed blue print should be auto trimmed.

After re-picking up objects (chests extra) it looses all the items inside.

Red knows about this and will make it so you cant pick up chests that contain items

The other bug probably was reported before but it's with Furnace. If you try to take out items out of Furnace and your inventory is full it doesn't give you a warning "Inventory is Full" It took me a few seconds to figure that out.

i Think this was reported on another post

Probably also known "Blue Print" shows grass through a placed item, You can't rotate blue prints, you can't cut grass since blue print block object is on top. The grass (vegetation) touching a placed blue print should be auto trimmed.

ATM only blue prints with no blocks can be rotated, any that contain blocks cant, this is cause by some limitations from blocks been locked to a grid red will solve this at a later date but when it is there will still be a 90 degree limit on them, for the grass you need to prep the area first before you place the blue prints, most uses just use world edit to make a flat area then place.

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • OK thanks I didn't see that in any post but I assumed it was reported or known. But if it wasn't, I wanted to report them since I do like the blueprints just wish I could mirror or rotate them since I want to do one house or wall then flip it 90 degree and drop it so I don't have to do N,S,W,E of same structure.

• OK thanks I didn't see that in any post but I assumed it was reported or known. But if it wasn't, I wanted to report them since I do like the blueprints just wish I could mirror or rotate them since I want to do one house or wall then flip it 90 degree and drop it so I don't have to do N,S,W,E of same structure.

you could make your house out of all beams and planks, beams can be re-sized to match blocks oO so then you can rotate it

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!