errorlog

• The bug you have is with the AMD video Drivers, red will work on a workaround for this bug later in the meantime you could open your config.properties file and change the line
    graphic_instancing=true
    to
    graphic_instancing=false

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • ok thanks
    but i read online that amd won't do any drivers update for my gpu
    time to get something else i think

if we all keep messaging AMD they might lol yeah i have AMD too and also get the same bug

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • if we all keep messaging AMD they might lol yeah i have AMD too and also get the same bug

do you think it is safe to install the beta crimson series for my gpu
    that's the only new driversupport
    but i think it's better to buy sommething new but then i have to chance almost everything in my pc i think
    that costs a lot of money -+ 1300 €

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!