What way to the african biome?

• When Bimoes first came out I flew to the African looking area with the Elephants and tigers, etc. Now I forgot which way I flew to get there and all I keep flying to is the winter Biome, were the other ones removed? Is there a specific way to get to each Biome besides flying to it? Thanks for any help anyone could provide.

• Well, there's two ways I can suggest to remedy this situation.

1) Make a pathway from your start to the 'savannah' biome. Things like roads, pillars, & human markers.
    2) On a multiplayer server you can set down teleport points through commands (something you'll have to search & Google for) to reach them with ease. I'm unsure of the command, yet am ware you can instantly teleport to any you can.

Can't tell you where your Savannah is because your world is unique to you, and each world is unique to everybody. You'll have to re-discover it to then make note of it through coordinates & trying to see if #2 works in singleplayer & such. Experiment with the tools you're given :P

• The world is basically endless so in theory you should be able to pick a direction and go for ever, so u should cross each biome. So use ur compass.

• Just started a new world instead and I was close to that Biome. I was wanting to build a modern house and I thought the desert look would be most appropriate for such a house. Now if the water comes along it will be the finishing touch.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!