World/Save exporting

• I know blueprints can export huge builds but do they also work on terrain? Was wondering if thats possible, and if not, if its possible to export an entire world so that someone else can check out what you've built. Singleplayer only obviously.

• you cannot blueprint terrain, but i'm sure you can give your savefile, the important question is- where will he spawn? i´ve been ask for my save, someone didn't believe that my screenshots are made after the update :)
    so must i give him coords or will he spawn at my spawn point?

• Good question. I'm not 100% positive but usually in games like this there are console commands to set world spawn? I could be incorrect.

• Good question. I'm not 100% positive but usually in games like this there are console commands to set world spawn? I could be incorrect.

you can set your spawn by using the command console type setspawn this can only be done if you have the Admin rights, as it sets the default of all new players to spawn in this area.

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!