Sleeping

• Does anybody know if sleeping has any effect on character stats? I noticed it does not affect health (I hoped it did), but affects hunger and thirst; I make a point of sleeping a little each in-game night, for the sake of realism, but at the surface it seems just wasted time; am I overlooking something? (of course, I am speaking of sleeping while in MP; is SP, sleeping almost does not take time).

• I believe that sleeping does randomly heal broken bone stat but currently the broken bone stat doesn't have any negative impact on survival. The other use of course is that sleeping in a bed will update your spawn point.

Thanks. Almost all my characters have broken bones (I seem to happily keep falling in any hole!), but so far none healed, my regular sleeping schedule notwithstanding; perhaps it takes really long... Indeed, this has no effect on character performance, still that icon bothers me nevertheless... 8|

• Empty your inventory, switch to setgametype 0, jump off a cliff, die, get reborn (re-spawn),
    no more broken bone...lol.
    That broken bone reminds me that I did something stupid, don't need a reminder, I know I did.

Akeel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!