Poster Limit

• Hi
    I am trying to learn the Admin functions on how to manage a server. I found a previous post from Yahiggle, some time ago:

Quote: "there is a limit on servers i think its set to 10 but the admin can change this to any number they like i have mine set to 1000 if you managed to upload and see your images they should still be showing for you maybe the admin has removed them or you deleted your own files as i think the images maybe also on your own computer or did you log on with a new computer? anyway i don't know 100% how the images work but yeah maybe that's the problem lol"

I would like to know the command and/or the procedure to increase or decrease the limit of posters used on a server, either for the entire server or individual players. I have done extensive googleing
    and found no answer, need some help in this area, please.
    Thanks
    Akeel

• theres no commands, its in the permission files of all the permission groups on the server.
    go where server.jar is and open the permissions folder, its there where all the groups are.
    here is a copy of what i got default.permission set to for posters.

Code
    customimages:
    enabled: true
    maxupload: 5
    dimension: 512

maxupload: 5 means players in that group can only have 5 posters.
    dimension: 512 is the size of the image, for this example the max size is 512x512

Hope this helps you and others.

• Du kannst das als Admin gar nicht ändern, das können nur Serverbetreiber, bzw. jemand der Zugriff auf die Datenbank hat. Ich glaube jedenfalls nicht, dass diese Funktion für einen Admin überhaupt auf einem Server freigeschaltet wird.

Auf "Deutschland spielt" ist da bisher überhaupt kein Limit gesetzt worden. Du findest die Anzahl der erlaubten Poster bzw. die maximale Größe derselben in der Dropbox unter Gruppen, aber wie gesagt, bisher gibt es da kein Limit. ^^

• Thanks for the info Deirdre
    Nachdem ich gestern all meine uploaded posters deleted hatte weil da so viele Duplikationen waren, fing ich von vorne an neue
    zu uploaden und als ich zehn hatte bekam ich eine message "you have reached the maximum uploads" (oder so aehnlich). Heute morgen
    ging es wieder und ich kann jetzt mehr uploaden. Komish.

Akeel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!