Accessing chests-benches through walls/doors

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)
  • Do you mean you're able to access items through a wall and/or door? Such as, if a crafting table is behind a wall, you can press the interaction key against the wall, and it'll open the crafting menu?

• I am a steam player and without too much trouble I managed to get Rising World to play properly on my Mac. It's time to tell them that they are holding up some important updates and that they need to get with the program (literally and figuratively). :D The trouble is I haven't been this excited about a game in quite a long time and it is hard to wait, even more so during my two week Christmas break.

• I meant that as a joke and in a more general sense of anticipation for new game features, not specifically to this particular bug. The administrators are no doubt working hard and will move beyond helping steam users in the near future. I hope that my previous statement would be seen as an encouraging comment, given to show how much I appreciate what they have done and will do in Rising World.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!