blueprints go where?

• sorry about the total n00b question but when I download a blueprint where do I place it, so it shows in the journal list of blueprints,

I have googled this, and haven't found any where thanks .

nvm I found something here in the forum, just created a folder and called it blueprints, well DUH

• sorry about the total n00b question but when I download a blueprint where do I place it, so it shows in the journal list of blueprints,

I have googled this, and haven't found any where thanks .

nvm I found something here in the forum, just created a folder and called it blueprints, well DUH

Das mit dem erstellen des Ordners stimmt, aber du must drauf achten das dieser Ordner auch in deinem Installationsverzeichnis ist z.B.: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\RisingWorld oder halt auch so, wenn es auf einer anderen Festplatte installiert ist E:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\RisingWorld.

Der Ordner der erstellt werden muss heißt Blueprints.
    Ich hoffe ich konnte dir helfen.

You need to create a single blueprint yourself. The game will automatically create a folder blueprints.

As long as you have neither created or copied a blueprint, you can not access the blueprints journal in game.

• heres the location where blueprints are, thats after you have created a blueprint, even if its just a bp of a block just to get the game to create the folder.

Code
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RisingWorld\Blueprints

That is where all blueprints you make are stored as well as where you put blueprints in from the forums and friends :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!