Can't Place Items Mac

• Hi there,

I'm looking for some help resolving a minor but important issue... When I start a new game, everything works fine, I can chop trees, pickup logs, and craft without any problems. However, as soon as I craft something that needs placed in the world, like a tent or workbench, I cannot place it. I've tried everything I can think of, yes the object is green when I try and place. Any ideas??

• Hi there,

I'm looking for some help resolving a minor but important issue... When I start a new game, everything works fine, I can chop trees, pickup logs, and craft without any problems. However, as soon as I craft something that needs placed in the world, like a tent or workbench, I cannot place it. I've tried everything I can think of, yes the object is green when I try and place. Any ideas??

You need to hold down your right mouse button to place objects oO that object needs to be selected in the tool bar at the top of your screen hit the i key to see your inventory and drag your items that you want to the top bar then scroll your mouse wheel to select the item you want to place or use.

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!