Block Moves out of Position

• I am in the process of building a wall and when I attempt to place a triangular block it always moves into a position that I don't want. X( Before I press the mouse button the outline of the block is white and not red, so it looks like it should work. :?: I went into the setting to see if something could be changed but nothing seems to apply. Is there some kind of snap setting that could be disabled on this one piece? I was going to show a screen shot of the issue but that wasn't working either and resulted in the previous post about screenshots. Thanks for the help in advance. ^^ This is such a great game and I am excited to finish my castle and show it here in the forums, but I need to get a few issues resolved first.

• I am in the process of building a wall and when I attempt to place a triangular block it always moves into a position that I don't want. X( Before I press the mouse button the outline of the block is white and not red, so it looks like it should work. :?: I went into the setting to see if something could be changed but nothing seems to apply. Is there some kind of snap setting that could be disabled on this one piece? I was going to show a screen shot of the issue but that wasn't working either and resulted in the previous post about screenshots. Thanks for the help in advance. ^^ This is such a great game and I am excited to finish my castle and show it here in the forums, but I need to get a few issues resolved first.

I don't realy understand what you mean, and I don't know if that appleis here, but have to tried pressing "g" to get this grid thing? Mabye that would help

• Ok - I was able to capture some screenshots in order to better explain what is going on. Please see them below:

You can see a before, during and after photo of the situation. Please note on the final shot that the triangular block has been added to the wall, but not where the white outline said it would be. Is this a bug in the software or is there something I could do to change the situation so that it fits properly.

• It took me a bit to see that it was in fact a bug and not my own user error. Let's hope they will be able to fix this in the next update. My castle is ready and waiting for this piece to get fixed so that I can finish the project.

• I managed to complete my project through much trial and error. Place a block next to it to see if it lands in right configuration. After that episode, I tend to stay away from those type of corners... for now.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!