Server guest privileges

• Hiya!

So I've created a creative Rising World server (as in creative mode) for myself and a friend using Hamatchi and Open To LAN. I've given my friend admin rights on the server but he's still unable to use the creative tools (Terrain, Placement etc.) whenever he tries to (they are available) he is met with this message -- "This creative mode is not allowed" --
    How do I allow my friend to use the creative tools on the server too?

Thanks very much!
    Torqueo :)

• Is he also added to a group guest or your default group maybe he needs to be added to the Admin group move him into the Admin Group with setgroup username Admin

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • As it turns out, he had to log out and into the server again with admin rights for it to work. My bad!

Thank you anyway! :thumbsup:

Its all good at lest its working for him now and that's the main thing.

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!