Problem Running RW

• Talk RED51 always active and giving the support you guys! :D

Talk RED51 always active and giving the support you guys!
    Then a friend, made several checks but the problem persisted as a last alternative uninstall the game and re-installed again and solved the problem.
    Believe me, (not sure) in the earlier version had the translator to Brazilian Portuguese (I am Brazilian look at my perfect English rsrs) and now with the new version there must have been some conflict.
    Uninstalled and reinstalled the game translation and the problem was solved!

Thank you and long live the RW :thumbsup:

• :S:S So here we go again!

How had commented the problem was solved, I did the reinstall, and it all worked out so far appear this error sometimes when I try to run the game, on the second attempt he enters and every time I go out, and to return to the menu, it closes the game alone.

Processes that I've done:

-Reinstalling solve at first, but over time the back problem.
    -Reinstall JAVA, already uninstalled and reinstalled JAVA sometimes.
    -Don't own any anti-virus program installed, not to be an Anti-Malware and all but I think is not responsible for the problem

And introduce me this message:
    I've done the procedure that passed me up and appeared the following message

What should I do? ?(?(?(?(?(

• Hmm... well that's a native java crash, it's difficult to say what causes it exactly. The issue seems to be somewhere between Java and the operating system. Sometimes such an issue can also be caused by another "native issue", like an issue in Windows itself, or a driver issue. In this case it may also be related to the amount of memory that is assigned to the game: Apparently you only have 3 or 3,5 GB of RAM? For some reason the game tries to allocate 3 GB of RAM, but of course this does not work (since the OS also consumes some of the memory). Did you eventually set up a "+memory" launch option for the game? 8| If so, I'd recommend to remove it.

• Very good RED51, has a good nose for the problem. :D

So with your diagnosis, we can consider some changes I made in my Windows, I was with 32Bits a week ago, ai moved recently to 64Bits (without formatting). :/
    I also put 2 sticks of 2 GB each.

My computer is not very good, but always played the Rising World well, and after these changes.

Will the last solution I format my PC altogether? 8|;(

Tks!

• Honestly, after this last updated for me was crap! :thumbdown::thumbdown::cursing:

I just reformat my PC, (I thought it might be problem conflict in versions 32 bit to 64 bit) put a 2 GB memory card (total4gb) but still the game opens, enter the server and closes on its own. and the message below.
    Remembering my PC is not very good, but even with 2 gb RAM running smoothly the game.

Already updated the video card, JAVA, I checked the files of the game on steam, but nothing!!! There is no power on this earth to do run the game!

• My game runs perfectly fine :whistling:

Yes I understand and do not blame the upgrade, I believe I have some problem in MY CASE, requezitos of the current game, files, my account or any other problem.
    I have other games and run perfectly!
    But the RW on my PC nothing! X/:thumbdown:

• Well, that's a native issue, the crash occurs in one of Javas internal dlls, I'd suspect there is a driver or OS issue. In the first error log, your OS was unable to tell the name of your CPU (Windows just returned a "T/O"), in the second log, it recognizes it correctly ("Intel Core 2 Duo"). Actually something like that should not happen (the game uses native Windows functions to get these information, so that's basically exactly the output of Windows).
    Is the latest version of Windows installed? I.e. did you install the latest Windows update?

About the memory: Although the game is supposed to allocate up to 2 GB of heap memory, it's only able to allocate 820 MB. Maybe upload the full "hs_err_pid" file here, you find it in your game directory (rightclick on rw in steam -> properties -> local files -> browse local files).

• Hello guys!
    Sorry for the delay ... but only giving back to my problem, after format a few times, I changed my system to 64Bytes, updated my video card, updated the Java to the latest version, bought new memory updated the BIOS was almost buying a new computer!! Hahaha :D:D behold the problem disappeared!
    I can't explain the cause but possibly some outdated driver or conflict should be.
    Functional game! Many thanks to support from the forum! :thumbsup:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!