Odd behaviour with negative valued texture, item can't be placed.

• Just had a curious thing happen.
    Doing a build as you do, I decided I wanted metal window frames so decided to try item window1 64 -103 to get aluminium frames, worked great, however I found an oddity in that I can't place the frame. I place it right click and nothing.
    I assume this must be due to the negative texture value ?

• Just had a curious thing happen.
    Doing a build as you do, I decided I wanted metal window frames so decided to try item window1 64 -103 to get aluminium frames, worked great, however I found an oddity in that I can't place the frame. I place it right click and nothing.
    I assume this must be due to the negative texture value ?

Hi just tested this myself and it seems to be working fine oO makes me wonder, are you in your own area is this area protected ? if not maybe try and restart your game or even your computer, and let us know how that goes.

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!