Introduction - Garlotch

• Hello everybody,

I just saw that RW went 10% off on steam today, so I decided to buy it. I have ONLY seen the introduction trailer video, and know nothing else about this game, apart from it's a voxel based sandbox games, with beautiful physics and graphics, and it's made by a German development team.

I have only played a few minutes of this game, walked around, and felled a tree. But so far, I can tell that this game is the best sandbox ever!

Is there anything else I should know about this game? What are you thoughts? Got any tips & tricks for a noobie?

Thanks people!! :)

P.S: It's so awesome to be a part of this fantastic and ever growing community, I can see only a dozen or so people have followed the sub-reddit, and only about a hundred or so people have bought the game on steam, but I foresee great things in RW!

Thank you Jiw games, keep up the good work!!

• Welcome to the forum.
    As an old (literally and figuratively) Minecraft player, I instantly fell in love with this game ("Finally, can turn my imagination off. This is how MC should look and act like!") What's exciting is, the best is yet to come.

• I 100% agree with you, and understand where you are coming from! I started playing minecraft 4 years ago, but it's lacking in content/features etc. THIS game, is going to be epic!

• Welcome to the game (and community) Garlotch!

I believe the others have answered your questions, but be sure to leave a message if you ever need anything. :)

• Welcome Garlotch to the Rising World community. There is so much potential with this sandbox game, so many ways to build a unique world that you want to create. The developers do read the forum and will respond to your questions and suggestions. Please go and explore this Alpha build and then come back and share your experiences/screenshots/videos with the rest of us.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!