You've probably expected a new update, but unfortunately, it's not ready yet This is due to the fact that the game is undergoing some bigger changes, and we're also doing a lot of bugfixes. We're not only working on the game, but are also implementing a new payment method: paysafecard, which will hopefully available in the next few weeks.
Concerning the game, we're currently fixing a lot of annoying things, e.g. "flying plants" near cave entrances, or missing grass at some locations. We also replaced the old filebrowser (which was used for uploading custom images) by an ingame solution, since the old one caused many problems.
Another point: With the next update, there will be a new biome type: Grassland, with only a few trees, and many smaller plants (which are also new) like flowers, ferns etc.
This is just the first step of realizing some bigger features. Here is an overview of the new features and also a roadmap for the next time:
- Changed worldgeneration to generate bigger cave entrances
- Added a new "biometype": Grassland with only few trees
- New ingame-filebrowser to select and upload custom images
- New plants: Flowers, ferns,
- Fixed a lot of annoying "cosmetic" problems, like flying trees near cave entrances
- Changed the look of the grass
- Fixed a lot of problems related to cutting grass
Following updates (in the long term):
- New biomes, like desert, tundra, polar region, savanna etc.
- New crafting gui with clearer navigation
- Extended construction system
- Animals and Monsters
- Chests to store your items
- Corpses when you die, allowing you to get your stuff back
- Ability to deconstruct objects, pack tents etc.
- Creative Mode (containing many, many tools)
Note: There will be of course more things we'll implement, so this list is not complete And btw., this list is not sorted.
Lastly, I want to show you a few screenshots of some of the new features: