Oh good lord please someone help - Furnace Fuel

• I'm am so beyond frustrated right now. I must be doing something wrong and can't find the answer. I've looked on these forums, on youtube, in the little in game overview. I've tried Both small and Large furnaces, tried placing them on regular even ground, on raised blocks. With and without rotation. Sticks, Coal, Lumber. The little fuel door will open, but nothing is showing up to be able to be placed. I open the fuel door and a little white box shows up with the 0/1000 fuel level, but it won't let me put anything inside. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP! WHAT AM I DOING WRONG!! ;(;(;(

• Hello. I solved the problem in this way: I deleted all the files of the game, and I did re-install the game. Now I have no problems with the furnace. :) I advise you to put aside the rescue of your world, or any screenshots. To avoid losing your world. I hope I was helpful. :)

• It's possible that the last update failed to properly download. I'm sorry you had to go through all that. In the future, you can right-click the game in your Library list in Steam, select properties, select the Local Files tab, then click Verify Local Cache. This will run a checksum on all the game files and re-download anything that doesn't match what should be there.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!