Dear Devs, tell us more!

• I was just wondering, and I'm sure many others are too, who the developers are, or how many developers there are etc. Also what they do?

It would be very interesting to know, although I think I know that 'red51' is a developer, just a guess there.

• Our team consists of three people: KingGenius, lucien.schuenke and me ;) "JIW-Games" was founded by KingGenius and me. We are all from Germany.
    I am mainly working on the game itself, KingGenius partly works on the game and is mainly responsible for the website, user authentication and non-Steam payments, and lucien.schuenke manages our servers, is responsible for the Steam integration and does some community related tasks.

• :thumbup: It is nice to meet you all. :thumbup:

I have to say that I am surprised that a team of three has been able to put this project together. Although, there are many game functions that do not currently work, this is a very solid build for an alpha state game. How long have you been working on Rising World?

• Our team consists of three people: KingGenius, lucien.schuenke and me ;) "JIW-Games" was founded by KingGenius and me. We are all from Germany.
    I am mainly working on the game itself, KingGenius partly works on the game and is mainly responsible for the website, user authentication and non-Steam payments, and lucien.schuenke manages our servers, is responsible for the Steam integration and does some community related tasks.

It's wonderful to meet you three! Awesome to know more about "the team"! Keep up the good work :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!