Server Database

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)
  • I have a question, maybe it's silly, but how do I create my Server Database on MySQL, because some plugins don't work properly and I think that's the problem !

• @'red51 Yes, how can I have my server on MySQl ?

You need a MySQL server for that. If you have a MySQL server, create a new database there (the name doesn't matter, for example "risingworlddb"), then go to your RW server directory, open the server.properties file and change these parameters:

database_mysql_connectionsmax. numbers of connections the server is allowed to establish to MySQL. It's recommendable to keep it at 10
    database_mysql_databasethe name of your MySQL database (e.g. "risingworlddb")
    database_mysql_passwordthe password to login to your MySQL server
    database_mysql_server_ipthe ip of your MySQL server. If it runs on the same machine, use "127.0.0.1" (without quot. marks)
    database_mysql_server_portthe port of your MySQL server (usually it is 3306)
    database_mysql_userthe login name to login on your MySQL server
    database_typeput a "mysql" here (without quot. marks)
  • You need a MySQL server for that. If you have a MySQL server, create a new database there (the name doesn't matter, for example "risingworlddb"), then go to your RW server directory, open the server.properties file and change these parameters:

database_mysql_connectionsmax. numbers of connections the server is allowed to establish to MySQL. It's recommendable to keep it at 10
    database_mysql_server_ipthe ip of your MySQL server. If it runs on the same machine, use "127.0.0.1" (without quot. marks)

Okey, big thanks ! :)

• You need a MySQL server for that. If you have a MySQL server, create a new database there (the name doesn't matter, for example "risingworlddb"), then go to your RW server directory, open the server.properties file and change these parameters:

I'm trying for a couple of days to make a MySQL server with MySQL Workshop, but it fails every time. I even tried with HeidiSQL and XAMPP, but nothing happens.

Fatal error occurred!
    java.sql.SQLException: Could not connect: Unknown database 'risingworlddb'
    at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.SQLExceptionMapper.get(SQLExceptionMapper.java:149)
    at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.SQLExceptionMapper.throwException(SQLExceptionMapper.java:106)
    at org.mariadb.jdbc.Driver.connect(Driver.java:115)
    at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)
    at x.a$a.d(SourceFile:104)
    at x.a$a.<init>(SourceFile:100)
    at server.e.a(SourceFile:993)
    at server.Main.d(SourceFile:419)
    at server.Main.initApplication(SourceFile:248)
    at commons.JIWApplication.initialize(SourceFile:231)
    at com.jme3.system.NullContext.initInThread(NullContext.java:87)
    at com.jme3.system.NullContext.run(NullContext.java:130)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Caused by: org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.common.QueryException: Could not connect: Unknown database 'risingworlddb'
    at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.mysql.MySQLProtocol.checkErrorPacket(MySQLProtocol.java:558)
    at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.mysql.MySQLProtocol.connect(MySQLProtocol.java:500)
    at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.mysql.MySQLProtocol.connect(MySQLProtocol.java:709)
    at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.mysql.MySQLProtocol.<init>(MySQLProtocol.java:280)
    at org.mariadb.jdbc.Driver.connect(Driver.java:111)
    ... 11 more
    org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.common.QueryException: Could not connect: Unknown database 'risingworlddb'
    at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.mysql.MySQLProtocol.checkErrorPacket(MySQLProtocol.java:558)
    at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.mysql.MySQLProtocol.connect(MySQLProtocol.java:500)
    at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.mysql.MySQLProtocol.connect(MySQLProtocol.java:709)
    at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.mysql.MySQLProtocol.<init>(MySQLProtocol.java:280)
    at org.mariadb.jdbc.Driver.connect(Driver.java:111)
    at x.a$a.d(SourceFile:104)
    at x.a$a.<init>(SourceFile:100)
    at server.e.a(SourceFile:993)
    at server.Main.d(SourceFile:419)
    at server.Main.initApplication(SourceFile:248)
    at commons.JIWApplication.initialize(SourceFile:231)
    at com.jme3.system.NullContext.initInThread(NullContext.java:87)
    at com.jme3.system.NullContext.run(NullContext.java:130)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

• Hii this one is a great way to start to setup a mysql server http://bfy.tw/9tPO

after that you fill in your config file with your localhost and port adress root password and stuff and you are done lololol

and this link is how to create a database in that server just make the database dont make any entries in it http://bfy.tw/9tPo

TIP OF THE DAY !!! use the example of those links on how to do stuff lololol

8o8o8o8o PANDABEAN WAS HERE =O=O=O=O=O<X lol

Edited 2 times, last by PandaBean: i forget more info ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!