Problem with blueprints.

• I've never really downloaded anyone's blueprints before, so I thought it was high time to check out others' creations, which are very impressive as well as a little humbling. However, I've discovered a little hiccup; posters don't seem to load. I see frames for paintings, saw the paintings in the photos that accompany downloads, but the posters themselves, as well as some custom images, don't download. Now, I can see posters from others on multiplayer servers, so I find it very curious why posters aren't downloading with blueprints. Is there a plug-in that I'm missing? I already have plug-ins like pnb and whatnot, there's gotta be something simple I'm overlooking. Or, do posters not download in blueprints? Perhaps it's my horribly outdated graphics card. I'm upgrading today, perhaps that's the issue. I mean, it's not really a big deal, I'd just like to see some of the artwork :)

• that is because posters are not included in blueprints...you need to download the images and upload them yourself ;)

most people include the images they used in their posts as further attachments to the .blueprint file

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!