[Plugin] Animal Breed Master - Viehzuchtmeister V0.81.1

• I agree that can be a problem :)
    try using the up arrow after hitting the tilde, after typing the command. What I do it type the command then close the console and point at the npc then open the console real quick and hit enter. Or look open hit the up arrow and then enter. Both work but you have to be quick.

Ok .. I have trouble locking them because they always move before I can type locknpc and I get no target error. :S

• Ya that is what I end up having to do then I have to wait till they are right where I want them before I do it. Not quite as easy as holding the rolling pin and making them follow you. They always faced you then and you could set them exactly where you wanted them.

• Du wolltest schon immer deine Tiere anleinen?
    Du wolltest schon immer deine Tiere unverwundbar machen?
    Dann lies weiter! :)

Neue Version: V0.70:

• neue Interaktion: leine dein Tier an, halte dazu ein Stück Holz in den Händen
    • neue Interaktion: mache dein Tier unverwundbar, halte dazu eine Goldstab in der Hand
    • Namensetikette verbessert
    • GUI für Umbenennung verbessert
    • Einstellung zum Ein-/ Ausschalten der Interaktion für Unverwundbarkeit:
      per Eintrag in AnimalBreedMaster.prefs.xml:
      <entry key="invincible_action_active">true|false</entry>
      oder per Chat Kommando:
      /abm invincible true|false
      (auf Multiplayer-Server nur für Admins)

You always wanted to leash your animals?
    You always wanted to make your animals invincible?
    Continue reading! :)

New Version: V0.70:

• new interaction: leash your animal, hold a piece of lumber in your hands
    • new interaction: make an animal invincible, hold a goldrod in your hand
    • improved name tag
    • improved rename gui
    • setting for turning the invincible action on/ off:
      per entry in AnimalBreedMaster.prefs.xml:
      <entry key="invincible_action_active">true|false</entry>
      or per chat command:
      /abm invincible true|false
      (on multiplayer-server only for admins)
  • It seems I have all of a suddenly lost the data base for abm and can not replace it with an old version that has all the correct data. ABM seems to be working in that I can feed an animal and befriend and breed them still but none of the old ownership data is being read. Even after replacing both the backup .db file as well as the main .db file in the abm plugin. I have tried reverting to older versions of abm with no luck. it is like it is running but not reading or writing to the db. I have temporarily shut down my server to prevent the loss of animals.

• @sharkbitefischer

Are all old ("previously owned") animals alive and visible?
    Do the name tags have the "wild" attribute?

I want to investigate this problem. Could you provide me the abm .db file (per pm) please? And the main .db file of the world? I will treat the data confidentially!
    (Trust me - in the past the german MAD (military counterintelligence service) did it, too ;) )

• all animals went wild with tags and I looked in the db file and it was basickly empty compared with other backups. I replaced the db file with an old backup of it and as far as I know all the animals were alive of mine and they were still all wild. I watched them walk off. over the server we are talking hunreds of animals but I got reports from another animal owner and that is what brought it to my attention. I have tried everything I can thing of to get the old db to work.

@sharkbitefischer

Are all old ("previously owned") animals alive and visible?
    Do the name tags have the "wild" attribute?

I want to investigate this problem. Could you provide me the abm .db file (per pm) please? And the main .db file of the world? I will treat the data confidentially!
    (Trust me - in the past the german MAD (military counterintelligence service) did it, too ;) )

• Sorry if this was mentioned. I searched for posts with the word sheep and did not find anything.

When I feed the sheep it sheers them as well and changes then from Sheep (#) to Anaimal (#) and they no longer eat anything. Is there a way to feed without sheer or a fix for this?

Thanks,

• Sorry if this was mentioned. I searched for posts with the word sheep and did not find anything.

When I feed the sheep it sheers them as well and changes then from Sheep (#) to Anaimal (#) and they no longer eat anything. Is there a way to feed without sheer or a fix for this?

Thanks,

Hi @Trithian!

Thank you for reporting this issue!
    I will look what's going on there, it is not the normal behaviour.

• Hi @Trithian!

A sheared sheep is currently not feedable. It is a minor problem in the game itself and will be resolved with the next game update.

...when you get near any animal they are walking away and you have to follow then to feed them. and they keep walking until you use the roleing pin on them.

I recently found the cause of the problem. I missed a necessary condition, very stupid mistake like a greenhorn. :cursing:
    These animals all meet on position (0, 0), there you will find all the "missed" animals, just waiting to be tamed! :)

Thank you all for the feedback, be prepared for a bugfix update - maybe this weekend! :thumbup:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!