Getting the players position.

• When marking an area, it records the chunk and block positions; the block positions being locations within the chunk. I am trying to record the same using the player as the center point for marking out a land claim without using the marking event. The player object doesn't have information about chunk position. Is the player position from getPlayerPosition a world position or a block position relative to a chunk, and how would I get the chunk that the player is currently in?

• I think I answered part of my question. I can track the chunks that the player enters through the event "PlayerEnterChunk". If the player's position is a world position, I will have to figure out how to convert it to a position within a chunk.

• Is it possible to make a teleport and a home point script with this?
    So you don't have to search for your home if you die and respawn or search for other players.
    This would be awesome,

• Yeah and that's in the plans too. A teleportation system where players can invite to be teleported and other players can accept. You can set home, have multiple home points, and teleport to any one of them a certain number of times per day, etc. It will be a separate set of scripts.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!