Most important addition.....

• I thought of starting a new thread for the teleport thing. I suppose I will.

Respawn point, well I would like some item to place in the world to remind me that is where spawn is. What they decide.. we shall see. Hopefully something unique to RW.

Haste is the enemy of knowledge.

• Respawn point, well I would like some item to place in the world to remind me that is where spawn is. What they decide.. we shall see. Hopefully something unique to RW.

Well, it will be the bed or tent in this case. Since setting the spawnpoint most likely has nothing to do with sleeping, we could also add additional items for that - like flagpoles etc. :)

• Well, it will be the bed or tent in this case. Since setting the spawnpoint most likely has nothing to do with sleeping, we could also add additional items for that - like flagpoles etc. :)

Flags were mentioned I believe. I could go with a simple flag with RW on it or something like that. Flagpole seems a bit much though haha

Haste is the enemy of knowledge.

• Thanks red51. Yes, please allow players to determine for themselves if they want to set a spawn point when they interact with a bed/tent. Here is an example where giving players an option will improve the game experience without adding unnecessary complexity to the user interface.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!