Improvments and Optimizations

• the game is still in early access, so there is still time to let the developers to improve everything.
    i recently bought Rising world, as far as i can see, the game is looking good :thumbup: . but there is still a lot of bugs and glitches(like flying animals) and (chunk errors).
    what i hope to see during the updates are:

• Render options (maximum or minimum rendering at a certain distance)
    • Faster Chunk loading
    • Improved animations
    • Customizable blocks (half blocks; two different materials in one block)
    • More materials (valuable: gold, silver, copper).(useful: iron, wool, leather, coal)
    • TNT and C4 for easy mining
    • Coal powered lococmotive (If a railway system possible)
    • Increase day/night cicle (1 full day = 3 hours real time)
    • Abandonned houses
    • More advanced animal AI (some ones able to attack, defend or run from you)
    • Lost equipment
    • Chunk errors fixed
    • Aquatic animals

(other features are already planned by the devs).

• I will field some of these from past discussions for you:

Render options (maximum or minimum rendering at a certain distance)
    You can set view distance in chunks, and the detailed distance(also in chunks) in the options currently. Did you have something more specific you were looking for?

Improved animations
    Improved animations are planned, they just wanted to implement the improved and customizable player model before started re-working the animations

Customizable blocks (half blocks; two different materials in one block)
    They have stated that they are strongly considering half blocks, also some additional flexibility with ramps and stairs.
    From what I gathered the block system is not very flexible, so these changes take longer to implement.
    Objects tend to be the easiest to implement.

More materials (valuable: gold, silver, copper).(useful: iron, wool, leather, coal)
    Yes those are all planned and more, plus addition land materials like Sand, Gravel, Marble, etc.

Coal powered lococmotive (If a railway system possible)
    Long Term Feature list include a railway system, but very far down the list to

Abandonned houses
    Not sure about houses, but there has been talk about villages, and they are going to implement automatically generated dungeons

More advanced animal AI (some ones able to attack, defend or run from you)
    There is a second wave of animals that is in the works, including hostile animals and monsters. Bears will alway be hostile, and Moose/Elk will attack back.
    Still alot more work to be done on them in general they have stated, and makes sense as this feature is only as old as the steam release.

Aquatic animals
    There was another thread about fishing, and aquatic creatures, but I do not think there were any specific other than it was on the list to implement. Got any requests?

• Animals are already @the latest build?

Just read some changelogs and couldnt find anything about animals, just some info about intergrating them in the next updates :X

• Animals are already @the latest build?

Just read some changelogs and couldnt find anything about animals, just some info about intergrating them in the next updates :X

there are billy goats,pigs and cows.they don't drop anything on death yet...that's coming in a future update.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!