prima server

• I pressed f3 again outside the door and this came up:-
    location x 1042.39 y 70.66 z 107.82

directrion
    x 0.9433
    y 0.3260

z 0.0625
    I think I need to abandon this build what cords should I go by when starting a new base in the safe area ?
    Thank you

• I joined the old world server 0/32 but when you get into your game it says prima test server, when you look to see if anyone is on you get the same 176 31 10 192 4265 and now it says 1/250 is this right

• None of our servers are 250 slots :) Must be a glitch.

Can you take a screenshot of your coordinates? Because I couldn't find you, no matter where I looked. I'm thinking that either x or y is negative (or both) :)

You are in the safe zone, so no need to move ;)

Get your own Rising World server today!

• Yep, the x-coordinate is negative, that's why I couldn't find you :D I'll log on the server tomorrow and claim the area for you.

• I've protected the area and added you to it :)
    Everything in the blue area is protected so that only you can break and build in it.

• any decent server owner should not ever need to wipe a server,and if he feels the need to do so,,,,,,,,,,,,,ah nvm theres no reason to do that.i'd be pretty pissed if i had built so much as you,to have it all just get erased. @Absalom owns the deadlands server.i don't know who owns 518mafia.but as of now,they are the only two i'll play on....i do beleive jiw games is making an "official" server,but i could be wrong.

Turbo you are always welcome on the 518 Mafia server. We have little outages . The only downtime you will experience is when the game version changes and I have to update the server version. I usually have it done that night when I get home from work. We have a dedicated Teamspeak server you are also welcome to join. The server is located in upstate NY. We have a very loyal group of members who are very talented from all over the world. Most are admin and we have no problems adding to that list. We have no restrictions on building just give your neighbor space to create. We look forward to seeing you. I am also learning how to properly admin the server by adding scripts and I am open to suggestions to better the community.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!