CCTV Devices

• I know this will be a while to be thought about. But when we get electricity, is there a possibility for CCTV Camera's and CCTV Networks. Some hack-able some not?

• Hmmm soo are we talking about CCTV for ingame to RL??
    CCTV for the security guards to keep an eye on things. ( bad they always die on TV) :D
    CCTV for?

DEATH AND DESTRUCTION PVP
    192.154.229.151:4255

• Thats what I said @agiser After Electricity ahas been released. And CCTV for in game purposes. If you are offline and you have security, then You can set up camera (used by power) to watch areas of your stuff.

• I mean to implement, they'd essentially be like a camera shaped computer player right? I'd think that the load of your computer would increase significantly if you started peppering these everywhere, let alone on servers. Since it would have to keep any far away monitored areas loaded... I mean you could take a snapshot of the area at certain times of day, and then only have it go into active recording once another player entered the area? Without any real active above ground threats, there's no point in them being active outside of watching other players or close by spaces right now.

• the load of such computers isn't much i know i use them all the time in MC.
    opencomputer community has it's own server with computers and cameras on 24/7,
    computers and CCTV will still be up to the server owner if they want to have it or not and who can use it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!