small change to sprinting binds

• Currently you hold L Shift and W to sprint (by default..). This is fine. But if I continue to hold L Shift and let go of W it still sprints. Honestly.. it annoys me constantly. I instinctively hold L Shift (not always.. just when I use sprinting a lot) and use W to sprint and let go to stop. I would prefer to have another button bound to toggle sprinting automatically, and if I let go of either L Shift or W it stops sprinting.

Edit: so no hope for this? :(

Haste is the enemy of knowledge.

Edited once, last by ZaCormyr ().

• Hmm... we could implement a separate button to toggle sprinting.
    The reason why sprinting continues when holding shift is for those keyboards which have a restriction for the combination W+Shift+Space.

• A button to toggle sprint I think will definitely make some people happy (hit a button then use the mouse to aim where you go..). But also, just change it so you hold W, not L Shift. I think everyone would be ok with holding W to continue sprinting.

Guys? Opinions?

Haste is the enemy of knowledge.

• Please dont start making suggestions for your own personal reasons, because I actually like this.
    Maybe there could be made a poll to see if the majority of the people would want something or not?
    And besides that your "problem" of holding down left shift all the time, has nothing to do with giving a suggestion for the game.
    Here's a suggestion stop instinctively hold L Shift button, or change your sprinting key in the settings options to whatever you like.

• What else do people make suggestions for other then because they themselves want to see it implemented? :S

What's your beef eh..

It has nothing to do with the fact that people want their suggestions implemented or not, ofcourse they want it.
    I'm just stating the reason why you're posting is pure personal.
    Other people may post for something that would benefit the majority ( I would assume ).
    I'm not going to ask Red if he will add a purple balloon to the game just because I think it would benefit me and just because I want it implemented.
    Only would I suggest something that would in general and imo make the game more fun.

http://www.jonthorners.co.uk/w…/03/April_flavour-027.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!