How does one change the color of an object?

A big new update is now available, introducing biomes, caves and much more!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.0.3 (2024-02-21)
  • While in creative mode how does one change the color when getting an object, ie: table, fan, workbench ? I have seen some great colors used out there. However I have yet to have any luck in changing the color of any item when typing it in. Thanks a bunch. Lilli

• I already figured that part out...So in other words there is not other way to change the colors of the furniture than the choices that are available! If there is a way out there I would love to know it. Or perhaps they can work on allowing the color changes as they do on the wood planks and beams etc.

• well, there is a indirect way. You could i.e. place a workbench and then use planks and beams to "decorate" it. As long as the extra layer is not too thick you can still use the icon for the workbench but have the visual of whatever you built with planks and beams.

it works the same way with i.e. the seat that was introduced the pre-last patch i believe. You put it somewhere, put a layer of planks above and have a bench/chair/throne/whatever that is working (you can click on the seat-icon), but the look of whatever you created.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • ;)
    • :(
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • :verysad:
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • :crazy:
    • :lol:
    • :dizzy:
    • =O
    • <X
    • ||
    • :thinking:
    • :wacko:
    • :/
    • 8)
    • :wat:
    • :huh:
    • :silenced:
    • :wow:
    • 8|
    • :angry:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :hushed:
    • :nerd:
    • :saint:
    • :drooling:
    • :love:
    • :monocle:
    • :poo:
    • :party:
    • :drunk:
    • <3
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: 7z, avi, bmp, dds, gif, jpeg, jpg, json, log, lua, mp3, mp4, ogg, pdf, permissions, png, properties, rar, txt, xml, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!